Taster Pack Kombucha
UK wide delivery of the finest award winning kombucha teas!
Putting healthy fizz on dinner tables across the UK.
0.5% ABV drinks for grown ups.
We are a small, artisan company. We make drinks with the finest, ethically sourced teas. Nothing added. Fermented and full of healthy organic acids. They're not available in supermarkets. They are low in sugar and calories. And high in tea and bubbles.
THE LEFT FIELD WAY
Our customers say...
"Left Field Kombucha has changed my life: no more hangovers and no more feeling as though I’m missing out on a cold beer or glass of wine. Quite simply delicious." Janet, October 2020.
The main challenge is getting to the fridge first!
We use only premium ethically sourced teas. Our kombucha is full of healthy organic acids. So, good for you, good for your immune system, and good for the people who grow the teas.
Winners of Several Awards
The Scotsman Food & Drink Awards 2019.
Two Great Taste Awards.
Twice finalists in the Scotland Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017/2019.
Who are we
Left Field Kombucha was founded in 2016 by a husband and wife team, Geraint and Jo, hi! We believed tea had a big story to tell. We also saw a serious lack in alternatives to alcoholic drinks that matched dinner and that were good for you. One of us is a former beer brewer with a love of fermentation, and the other a charity professional who ditched the booze for booch. And the rest, as they say, is history.
We make our drinks in our craft brewery in Eyemouth, a small fishing town on the Scottish Border in South East Scotland, with a big tea heritage. Smuggled tea built the town, and today we pay homage to that history with a range of teas, fermented, award-winning, and served in a glass.
Really something special. Well worthy of a toast.
- BBC Good Food Kombucha Review 2019
It’s time to... Try it. Love it. Don't leave it.
What's in the box?
- No.1 Yunnan Black kombucha tea - The Earthy One (good after dark!). This Great Taste Award winner has a smoky aftertaste and pairs with Sunday roasts.
- No.2 Sencha Green kombucha tea - The Zesty One (very fresh). This Great Taste Award winner has a citrussy tang and a love of the sea!
- No.3 Oolong kombucha tea - The Floral One (who needs Prosecco?). The delicate diva of the brewery, and a summer classic.
- No.4 Darjeeling kombucha tea - The Fruity One (the Champagne of black teas). The demure and vinuous variety works perfectly with cheese or a spiced curry.