Delivery times & shipping rates
September 2020 Update: Please bear with the couriers. There is the possibility of some delay/disruptions due to the current Covid-19 restrictions.
Please check the shipping rates below for your postcode. Thank you.
There are some delays due to
- UK mainland (excludes areas below): FREE for a case of 24 bottles (£6 for smaller orders). Please allow 2-3 days for delivery (due to the current Covid-19 situation as there are some courier delays).
- Scottish Highlands and some rural postcode areas*: £5 for a case of 24 bottles (£11 for smaller orders). Usually a two to three day service.
- Northern Ireland**: £10 for a case of 24 bottles (£16 for smaller orders). Usually a two to three day service.
- UK islands***: £15 for a case of 24 bottles (£21 for smaller orders). Delivery service will be between one and three days - please contact us if you need to know in advance of placing your order.
- Isle of Scilly and the Isle of Man: £19 for a case of 24 bottles (£25 for smaller orders). Delivery service will be between one and three days - please contact us if you need to know in advance of placing your order.
- Beyond the UK: If you live outside the UK please pop us an email and we'll see what we can do to get the owls to you.
*The Scottish Highlands and some rural areas:
- AB37 - AB38, AB41 - AB56
- FK17 - FK21
- KW1 - KW14
- PA21 - PA40, PA80, PH15 - PH41, PH49 - PH50
**All UK Islands
- All UK islands - including Skye, Shetland, Orkney, Western Isles, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, & Isle of Wight.
When will your order reach you?
- We ship on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- We aim to minimise travel time to ensure it doesn't get left over the weekend in the carrier network.
- We don't currently deliver on Saturdays.
- Your order must be placed by 10am for us to dispatch that day (please note: If you order on Thursday pm your order will be dispatched on Monday).
- Our couriers collect from us by midday (as we are a rural brewery) so if your order was placed later then it will be dispatched the following day.
- Our couriers deliver Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 6.00pm, but during busy times, deliveries may be made outside of these times. Once the order leaves the brewery please check your tracking information with the courier service.
SAFE PLACE/DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS
- Please ensure there will be someone available to sign for the delivery.
- We can deliver to places of work if you request it at the time of order.
- Please do tell us a safe place to leave your order if you might be out each time you order (please ensure you complete the DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS box at checkout). We know you can't always guarantee you will be at home so this really helps to ensure you don't have to travel to your local (or not so local!) delivery office to collect a case of heavy bottles. Once it leaves the brewery, your order is within the courier system. We can't really influence the courier companies - you will need to contact them directly to rearrange delivery.
- If nobody is in when the courier attempts to deliver, then a card will be left informing you that an attempted delivery had been made. If you do not contact the courier company within 48 hours, the kombucha may be returned to us. In this situation, we will credit your account, less any delivery charge.
We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes, weather, damaged goods or actions outside our direct control.
Problems with your order
Where's your order?
If your order does not arrive within 3 days of dispatch, please contact us by email email@example.com. We understand that a missing, damaged or delayed shipment can be frustrating. Once a case leaves our brewery the shipment is in the hands of our courier and things can go wrong. In these circumstances we will do our best to send replacements or offer refunds for damaged goods ASAP.
We will issue a refund if you change your mind and our product has not yet been dispatched to you. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on the day of dispatch to cancel your order.
Returns & exchanges
As kombucha is a perishable food item we don't as a rule offer returns or exchanges. If you believe the item to be faulty please contact us by email at email@example.com.