Delivery and returns
We ship to these areas:
- Mainland UK, including the Scottish Highlands.
- All UK islands - including Shetland, Orkney, Western Isles, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight
- Some parts of Europe - please contact us directly.
When will your order reach you?
- We ship on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- As kombucha is a raw product, we aim to minimise travel time to ensure it doesn't get left over the weekend in the carrier network.
- We don't currently deliver on Saturdays.
- Your order must be placed by 9.30am for us to dispatch that day.
- Our couriers collect from us by midday (as we are a rural brewery) so if your order was placed later then it will be dispatched the following day.
- Please note: If you order on Thursday after 9.30am your order will be dispatched on Monday.
- Delivery charges are calculated at checkout. Please choose the correct rate for your delivery location.
- Reduced delivery charges apply in all areas for orders over £59 - FREE in UK mainland!
Please do tell us a safe place to leave your order if you might be out each time you order. We know you can't always guarantee you will be at home so this really helps to ensure you don't have to travel to your local (or not so local!) delivery office to collect a case of heavy bottles. Once it leaves the brewery, it is within the courier system. We do receive notification once the owls land safely with you, but if you miss the delivery then we can't really influence the courier companies - you will need to contact them directly to rearrange delivery.
- Mainland UK is normally a next day delivery from when we dispatch your order. Once the order leaves the brewery please check your tracking information with the courier service.
- The Islands: service will be between one and three days - please contact us if you need to know in advance of placing your order.
- Scottish Highlands: a two day service.
Our couriers deliver Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm, but during busy times, deliveries may be made outside of these times.
Please ensure there will be someone available to sign for the package when it arrives. We can deliver to places of work if you request it at the time of order. Or, you may authorise the courier to leave the order in a certain place (Please ensure you complete the DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS box at checkout).
If nobody is in when the courier attempts to deliver, then a card will be left informing you that an attempted delivery had been made. If you do not contact the courier company within 48 hours, the kombucha may be returned to us. In this situation, we will credit your account, less any delivery charge.
We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes, weather, damaged goods or actions outside our direct control.
Where's your order?
If your order does not arrive within 3 days of dispatch, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that a missing, damaged or delayed shipment can be frustrating. Once a case leaves our brewery the shipment is in the hands of our courier and things can go wrong. In these circumstances we will do our best to send replacements or offer refunds for damaged goods ASAP.
We will issue a refund if you change your mind and our product has not yet been dispatched to you. Please contact us by email at email@example.com by 10am on the day of dispatch to cancel your order.
Returns & exchanges
As kombucha is a perishable food item we don't as a rule offer returns or exchanges. If you believe the item to be faulty please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.